For the convenience of our patients, we have laboratory services on site, with all samples sent to the MGH lab.
Laboratory services are available to patients of NEW Health or MGH doctors.
We perform some common services on site such as rapid strep and pregnancy tests.
- We draw blood and take other samples and send them to the Massachusetts General Hospital Laboratory for analysis.
- Results will be either mailed to you or sent via Patient Gateway by the ordering provider within 2-3 weeks, unless more urgent follow-up is indicated. In that situation, the health care team will contact you with advice on what follow-up care is needed.
- Most routine X-Ray studies can be done at the health center.
- We will refer you to MGH for other diagnostic tests.
- We will arrange the referral and scheduling with you.
Monday through Friday: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Lab may be closed for lunch from 12:30 pm – 1 pm.